The GoPro "General Purpose Raw" image format is based on DNG with compression. When capturing RAW with a GoPro, a GPR and JPG file is created. The GPR will be smaller in size due to the use of the VC5 Standard compression.
Supported by Adobe Camera RAW
- ↑ https://github.com/gopro/gpr
- ↑ https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/gpr-and-jpeg-files/td-p/304436
- ↑ https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/What-is-RAW-Format/ta-p/390303
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170610134243/https://www.smpte.org/news-events/news-releases/gopro-cineform-codec-standardized-smpte-vc-5-standard
- ↑ https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html