WordPerfect Graphics (WPG) is an image file format associated with the WordPerfect word processor. Other names for it include WordPerfect Graphics Metafile and WordPerfect bitmap. The word Corel may also appear in the name.
WPG is fundamentally a vector format, but it was often used as a wrapper for a single raster image. Vector and "raster" WPG images are both common.
The Encyclopedia of Graphics File Formats states that WPG is a big-endian format, but that is incorrect. WPG is mainly a little-endian format; it also has a variable-length integer format that sometimes uses a mixed-endian format.
Some or all WPG files begin with bytes
FF 'W' 'P' 'C' 10 00 00 00 01 16 01 00 ?? ?? 00 00.
- http://cd.textfiles.com/wildcatgold/word/ → wpart_*.zip, wpg_*.zip
- http://cd.textfiles.com/simtel/simtel9206/MSDOS/WORDPERF/ → CPG?.ZIP, WP50ART?.ZIP
- http://cd.textfiles.com/powerpakgold/WP/ ... (see the index)
- http://cd.textfiles.com/clipart1996/ → HOLI, SPORTS, TRANSP, etc.
- GCATWP32.ZIP, WCLIP11.ZIP