Windows Media Playlist
The Windows Media Playlist format stores playlist information in versions 9-12 of Windows Media Player, which stretches from late versions of Windows 98 to Windows Vista (after which Windows Media Player itself was discontinued), but mostly overlaps with the widely-used Windows XP. Windows Media Playlists are based on the SMIL standard, which is itself based on XML.
- Windows Media Player, included with the relevant Windows copies
- The "Windows Media Playlist Generator" by Brad Huggins
- Use Windows Media Player to create the perfect playlist for every occasion
- How to Create Playlists in Windows Media Player 12
Also see the references.
- ↑ Wikipedia:Windows Media Player Playlist
- ↑ https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/190990/how-to-determine-the-version-of-windows-media-player
- ↑ Wikipedia:Windows Media Player see lede
- ↑ https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/iis/media/web-playlists/using-windows-media-player-playlist-files-in-web-playlists → Saving WPL Playlist Files as ASX Playlist Files in Windows Media Player → Step 3 → Screenshot