VideoStudio saves its project files to a format with the VSP extension or VSH for HTML5 projects. This file format is in the "OLE2" document container format. The project file does not contain any video files, only project information.
Within the OLE2 container is a "Contents" file which contains the version of VideoStudio used and the ascii
JUANPACK within the first 128 bytes.
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corel_VideoStudio
- ↑ https://www.cnet.com/news/corel-to-acquire-intervideo/
- ↑ https://support.corel.com/hc/en-us/articles/217216177-How-to-save-a-project-in-Corel-VideoStudio-Pro
- ↑ http://help.corel.com/videostudio/en/user-guide/videostudio-2020.pdf#page=54
- ↑ https://learn.corel.com/tutorials/package-your-project/