TRSDOS file system
The TRSDOS file system, in various (not always compatible) versions, was used on a number of different computer systems of the TRS-80 family in the late 1970s and early 1980s as part of the TRSDOS operating system. The Model II system (and its file system) was incompatible with the Models I, II, and 4, but the file system still had some similarities. Various changes were made to support different disk media, with the most commonly used one being the TRS-80 single density 5.25" disk.
- TRS-80 Model II TRSDOS: paranoia strikes deep (has some discussions of TRS-80 file systems)
- Interpreting TRSDOS 2.0 images from a Model II (discussion)
- Model II DOS reference manual
- TRSDOS II technical reference
- TRS-80 manuals (Internet Archive)