TI picture file
TI picture file is a family of bi-level raster image formats used with Texas Instruments calculators. A picture file is a kind of TI variable file that contains a variable of type "picture".
There is a version of the format for each model of TI calculator. About three or four of the versions are meaningfully different.
All TI files begin with an 8 byte ASCII signature that starts with "
**TI" and indicates the version or model, for example "
**TI92**" or "
Picture files use a filename extension that ends with the letter "i".
There are also "group" files, whose extension ends with "g". A group file contains multiple variables, one or more of which may be images.
- TI Link Protocol Guide (download) - See [TI* → File Formats] and [TI* → Variable Formats → Pictures]
- gp_tipic.tar.gz - GIMP plugin (for GIMP; requires libtifiles from tilibs)
- XnView (Supports some .92i files, at least)
- Rest7 Online Image Converter
- ticalc.org archives → [model] → basic → media → images
- Or sometimes [model] → basic → graphics