JPEG XT is similar in concept to JPEG-HDR. Its precise relationship to JPEG-HDR is not clear; the formats do not appear to be compatible.
All the critical parts of the standard were published as of 2016-10-15.
The documents listed here are not necessarily available yet, and if they are, they're probably not free to download.
- ISO/IEC 18477-1:2015 - Part 1: Scalable compression and coding of continuous-tone still images
- ISO/IEC 18477-2:2016 - Part 2: Extensions for high dynamic range images
- ISO/IEC 18477-3:2015 - Part 3: Box file format
- ISO/IEC 18477-4 - Part 4: Conformance testing
- ISO/IEC 18477-5 - Part 5: Reference software
- ISO/IEC 18477-6:2016 - Part 6: IDR Integer Coding
- ISO/IEC 18477-7:2016 - Part 7: HDR Floating-Point Coding
- ISO/IEC 18477-8:2016 - Part 8: Lossless and Near-lossless Coding
- ISO/IEC 18477-9:2016 - Part 9: Alpha Channel Coding