Cakewalk Dump Request Macro
The Cakewalk Dump Request Macro format was used by the Cakewalk audio software to make requests of information (Sysx banks) from specific musical hardware. It is an obsolete format no longer supported.
It is made up of plain text lines. Comment lines begin with
;. There is usually a comment line that identifies the file format, like
; Cakewalk Dump Request Macros.
Other Cakewalk file formats:
- Cakewalk Bundle (BUN) (.bun)
- Cakewalk Bundle (CWB) (.cwb)
- Cakewalk Instrument Definition File (.ins)
- Cakewalk Project (CWP) (.cwp)
- Cakewalk Project (WRK) (.wrk)
- Cakewalk Sample Definition File (.sfz)
- Some are downloadable here.