EMLX files are stored in the Users home Library/Mail folder and an Eml file with the addition of a byte count at the beginning and a Plist at the end. The Plist contains flags indicating read status, replied, and other attributes.
EMLX files can be converted to stand-alone Eml files.
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Mail
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacOS#Software_compatibility
- ↑ https://pypi.org/project/emlx/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20080921093825/https://jwz.livejournal.com/505711.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20080719165435/http://www.jwz.org/hacks/emlx.pl
- ↑ https://github.com/qqilihq/partial-emlx-converter