Scream Tracker 3 module
.s3m (Scream Tracker 3 Module) files are modules created by Scream Tracker v3.0 and up. It was developed for DOS by Finnish demo group Future Crew.
Scream Tracker 3 modules support up to 100 8-bit samples, 32 channels, 100 patterns and 256 order positions.
Versions of Scream Tracker prior to v3.0 created STM modules.
- S3M Specifications
- MultimediaWiki - Scream Tracker 3 Module
- ScreamTracker 3.01 BETA File Formats and Mixing Info
- Scream Tracker 3.20 File Formats And Mixing Info
- Another copy of this file
- Still another version
- The above, with some additional notes / corrections
- S3M Player Tutorial by FireLight - step-by-step guide to writing an S3M player. The MOD Player Tutorial should be read prior to this.
- 1994 discussion of "advanced music formats" that covers Scream Tracker 3.0
- MikMod - Linux
- MODPlug Tracker allows you to compose and convert in a number of module formats, including S3M