You are looking at the HTML representation of the XML format.
HTML is good for debugging, but probably is not suitable for your application.
See complete documentation, or
API help for more information.
<allpages gapfrom="ReStructuredText" />
<page pageid="6005" ns="0" title="ReFS">
'''ReFS''' (REsilient FileSystem) is Microsoft new filesystem, present on Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016.
== Links ==
* [https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh831724.aspx Resilient File System Overview] on MSDN
* [http://resilientfilesystem.co.uk/index ReFS forensics]
<page pageid="6388" ns="0" title="RePub">
|subcat=Electronic Publishing formats
== Description ==
[[RePub]] is a file format that is [https://support.google.com/producer/answer/6203950?rd=1 used by Google Newsstand Producer], an online platform that allows publishers to prepare content for the Google Play Newsstand app. The format is based on [[EPUB]] v2, and was adapted from Barnes & Noble's [[Digital Replica Plus]] format. RePub supports two reading modes:
1. ''Replica View'' - replicates the original (print) magazine layout using full-screen images for each page.
2. ''Text View'' - a reflowable representation of the text and images of an article.
A Replica page can refer to one or more text articles. Replica pages and text articles are linked through a <code>replicaMap.xml</code> resource. This allows users of the Newsstand app to navigate from a replica page to the corresponding text articles. Apart from the Replica Map and the page images, a [[RePub]] file is a regular [[EPUB]] that should pass validation in EpubCheck.
== Specification ==
A specification exists, but Google has not made it publicly available.
== Links ==
* [https://support.google.com/producer/answer/6203950?rd=1 Google Play Newsstand Program Policies]
* [https://www.google.com/producer/ Google Newsstand Producer]
* [https://web.archive.org/web/20140405092341/http://code.google.com/p/epub-revision/wiki/BNFixedFormat The Barnes & Noble Fixed-layout Format] (Archived link, snapshot 5 April 2014)
[[Category:ZIP based file formats]]
[[Category:XML based file formats]]</rev>