- For another SGX format, see SymbOS graphic.
SGX (SGX Graphics File Format) is a raster graphics format associated with the SView line of Amiga graphics software (SuperView, SView, SViewNG, SViewII, SViewIV, SView5) developed by Andreas Kleinert. Older versions of the format are also known as SVG, or SuperView Graphics. It is not related to Scalable Vector Graphics.
Files begin with an 18-byte signature: "
SVG Graphics File" or "
SGX Graphics File", followed by a NUL byte.
- SGX-Specs.lha → FormatSpecs: The SGX Graphics File Format, V4.2, 2009-04-06
- SVG Version 3 draft, 2007-04-17
- SVG Version 1 draft, 1997-01-03
- SVG Version 1, 1995-09-24