Versions of the Apple Safari web browser after version 10.10 (2014) keep the primary copy of its history in a file called History.db. This is a SQLite database. It stores dates as an offset in seconds from midnight UTC, January 1, 2001. On desktop installations, it can be found at the path ~/Library/Safari/History.db (using the Unix convention of using a tilde for a user's home directory). On IOS, it can apparently be found at /var/mobile/Library/Safari/History.db, or at the backup location
- ↑ https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6615000, post beginning with "Looks like I may have figured this out"
- ↑ Wikipedia:OS X Yosemite
- ↑ https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34167003/what-format-is-the-safari-history-db-history-visits-visit-time-in
- ↑ https://smarterforensics.com/2019/09/wont-you-back-that-thing-up-a-glimpse-of-ios-13-artifacts/
- ↑ https://www.iphonebackupextractor.com/blog/iphone-backup-location-all-files-extension/