ANSI 381, fully ANSI/INCITS 381, is a raster graphics format for storing images of fingerprints. It is produced by the American National Standards Institute, and the InterNational Committee for Information Technology Standards, giving its name. It apparently just consists of a header and uncompressed greyscale image data.
- Official specification (Paid)
- Windows Biometric Framework and images in ANSI-INCITS 381 interchange format... (Contains a short description of the format)
- What is fingerprint template format?
- INCITS page
- Overview ofANSI INCITS Fingerprint Standards on Data Interchange Format
- ↑ https://www.nist.gov/document/incitssds-firpiv02-07targz
- ↑ https://webstore.ansi.org/Standards/INCITS/ANSIINCITS3812004
- ↑ https://ucr.fbi.gov/fingerprints_biometrics/biometric-center-of-excellence/files/fingerprint-recognition.pdf, p. 8
- ↑ https://sourceforge.net/p/sourceafis/discussion/1051112/thread/478dd94d/