From Just Solve the File Format Problem
Revision as of 03:24, 28 October 2015 by Dan Tobias
- "When it comes to location data, the principle should be “location, location, location"
- — Zoe Lofgren #CFP2013 (via Cory Doctorow)
- E00 -- ArcInfo interchange file
- Geospatial PDF
- Mapsforge Binary Map
- National Transmission Format (NTF)
See also Raster Formats, above.
- consolidated.db - iPhone "secret" file logging where you've been
Sites, cloud services, and APIs
- Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Latitude/Longitude Conversions
- What Happens to Google Maps When Tectonic Plates Move?
- On the Road converted to ebook of Google Maps directions
- Library of Congress Recommended Format Specifications: Datasets
- Coordinate finder: shows a variety of coordinate systems on a map
- landsat-util: utilities to access Landsat images