From Just Solve the File Format Problem
Revision as of 22:07, 23 June 2015 by Jsummers
- This article is about the emulator. For the filesystem, see FUSE.
Fuse is a free ZX Spectrum emulator written in C.
- Accurate 16K, 48K (including the NTSC variant), 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
- Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon "512" (Pentagon 128 modified for extra memory), Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
- Runs at true Speccy speed on any computer you're likely to try it on.
- Support for loading from .tzx files, including accelerated loading.
- Sound (on Windows and Mac OS X, and on systems supporting ALSA, the Open Sound System, SDL or OpenBSD/Solaris's /dev/audio).
- Kempston joystick emulation.
- Emulation of the various printers you could attach to the Spectrum.
- Support for the RZX input recording file format, including 'competition mode'.
- Emulation of the DivIDE, Interface I, +D, Beta 128, Opus Discovery, Kempston mouse, Fuller audio box, Spectrum +3e, ZXATASP and ZXCF interfaces.