Blorb is a container file format for packaging Interactive Fiction (IF) games with external resources, such as sound and image files. It was developed by Andrew Plotkin. Blorb is primarily used for packaging Z-code and Glulx IF games, but it is possible to use it for other formats as well.
- .zblorb/.zlb (used to indicate Z-code)
- .gblorb/.glb (used to indicate Glulx)
- eas3.blb: Earth and Sky 3: Luminous Horizon, by Paul O'Brian
- LostPig.zblorb: Lost Pig, by Admiral Jota
- Counterfeit Monkey.gblorb: Counterfeit Monkey, by Emily Short