From Just Solve the File Format Problem
Revision as of 17:59, 28 November 2018 by Jsummers
Acorn Replay is an audio/video container (file type AE7, ARMovie) that was the native multimedia format on RISC OS systems.
- The Datafile PD CD 4 → REPLAY/FALCONS
- Playing 16 bit music, samples etc - an early description of the container format
- Re: Replay codec sources - A description of the Moving Blocks video codec used in many Replay files
- Multimedia Formats - contains an updated version of the above document with a more comprehensive list of codecs
- Python module and examples - really simple proof of concept code for extracting key frames and audio from certain types of Replay movies